Who We Are
Dr Lashika Athmaram Studied Medicine, MBChB - Nelson Mandela School of Medicine , with a certificate in Aesthetic Medicine (American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine)
She has qualified as a general medical practitioner in 1996 and has had a special interest in aesthetic medicine since 2009.
With extensive practical training in the following:
- Cosmedica 2010
- Pharmaplan - injectiion of cosmetic botulinum toxin esp Dysport , Esthelis filler
- Lamelle - chemical peels
- Neostrata - chemical peels
- Galderma - Restylane filler with cannula technique
Other Qualifications Include:
1. Advanced course in diabetic care, qualified with distinction 2008 -Centre for diabetes and Endocrinology
2. Certificate in Travel Medicine - University of Witwatersrand 2009
3. Dispensing certificate - Health Science Academy 2006
Aesthetic medicine is a dynamic and evolving field of medicine thus attending current updates in new treatment modalities is important in order to to offer the best services to ours patients.
The real benefit of practicing Aesthetic Medicine is the type of care that physicians are offering to their patients. These procedures are elective and are performed on patients who do not suffer from illness. They are usually happy and in excellent health. They simply want a quick fix or a preventative procedure to help manage the normal effects of aging.